Turkey Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 Since my 3d renders aren't popular here (just see the incredible amount of replies to my last one), I decided to use them for banners. This is a character I based on myself. I tried to go for a serious, misterious style on the banner, but I'm not sure I got it right.
klinanime1 Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 Um...Is there a reason the mouth's open? lol, no offense and all that, but it seems...odd.
Turkey Posted August 25, 2003 Author Posted August 25, 2003 Yeah. I haven't animated the body, so he's expressionless. That is also why I don't show his eyes (weird blank stare).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now