OtakuBoards

well the kof,sf,ggx ,crossover role play!(part 2)

hiroaugust

okay i remember that i have post up this kof/street fighter crosscover , but now i have the full scoop.these are the names of the fighters you can chose from and also one more thing, you have to know is that you can't pick a char that someone has already... it just wouldn't be fair.But if you have a char you have already made you can place them here. well these are the names:

kings of fighters.

Kyo(well i have already picked him. he is also from kof)
Ryo
King
benimaru(he is aready taken... sorry i foregot your name.but he is from kof)
Kim
Joe
Andy
Goenitz
Robert
Iori
Terry
Rock
Rugal
Geese
Billy
Maxima
K'
Yuri
Mai
Angel
Mary
Kula
Foxy
K9999

Street fighter

Ryu
Ken
Cammy
Chun-Li
Guile
Dhalsim
Bison
Akuma
Vega
Sagat
Balrog
Zangief
Fei-Long
Yun
Yang
Alex
Ibuki
Juli
Juni
Sakura
Karin
Guy
Charlie

Gulity Gear

Sol
Ky
Chipp
Jam
Axl
I-no
Johnny
May
Testament
Dizzy
Zappa
Bridget
Slayer
Faust
Baiken
Anji
Millia
Zato (Eddie)
Venom
"That Man"
Potemkin
Kliff
Justice
Robo-Ky

ummm... yeah this is about it and all you guys need to do is post your char or pm me to get this thing going.And all we can do is have fun and make this real fun... thank you

:D

[font=gothic][color=indigo]If I'm not mistaken, and I assure you I'm not, I specifically told you to make yourself a storyline before restarting this. And, if you'd read my sticky thread, which I suggest you do now, I also mentioned that rpgs whos sign-ups were something like "I pick *insert name*" weren't going to go anywhere either. And, this should be in the recruitment forum.

Tell me, what do you think this thread actually has going for it, when thinking in terms of it staying open?[/font][/color]