Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Stongest Player Would Be


Recommended Posts

Guest Hacker Shadow
Posted
Bear
BT
Crim
Sora
Tsukasa
Subaru
Mimiru

Your choice tell me why you think so...................
Posted
Theres already a thread up about this.... It will probably be closed, but I would say Crim! He sent Sora flying in episode 25! No doubt about it, Crim is the strongest!
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]WHO is the strongest player of The world I would have to say Balmung.. and you didnt put him up there.. So out of those listed above it would have to be Crim... :grumbles: If only Sora didnt die last saturday *Tear drop*[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1]Yes, folks. We already have a thread covering this topic, and I feel that's plenty. Please put more thought into your posts, hackshadow, this is your first warning.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...