Matt.D Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 Anyway, I can't Log Out. When I do, it says "All Cookies Cleared. Click here to return to the board index." but when I click it, I return logged in. Does anyone know why this is, and how to fix it?
Guest Tical Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 The same thing hapened to me. I tried to log out to let MillionKnives88 go on but nothing would work.
Nate Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 How r u logging out? R u gongi to the post screen and clicking log out? That don't work. Go to the main screen and click log out. That will do it. If that don't work, go to your cookies and delete them for OB. -Nate
Stuart Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 [size=1][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=28157]How to log out[/URL] [color=darkred]Look here for your answer[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now