OtakuBoards

It

Jubei Yagyou

I dont know if this thread was already made, if so, give me the link and delete the thread.

Man, this movie is freakin scary. Has anybody seen it? I think the scariest part was when [spoiler]the guy was in the library and everyone freezed like nothing happened. And then these red balloons fly up and popped and blood splattered[/spoiler]

Has anyone read the book? If so tell me about it, I would like to know the differences.

*cries* this movie traumatized me and i don't even remember what it was about. all i know is that i'm afraid of clowns and ppl with big red hair, and i mean that seriously. i saw it when i was very very young and i never saw it again. it made me cry and that usually takes a bit of effort. i have the book, but i haven't yet dared to read it :nervous:

Guest dayday
I've never read it but it sounds interesting. I don't get scared unless it's based on something true or It's dark when I watch it, I alone, and things pop out at you. Where can I get it? I read the spoiler and I think I'd love that part. I'll laugh at anything no matter how scary it is.

OMG!!!!!!
i saw that movie.....i think another wierd part was when [spoiler] there was blood all over the bathroom, and in the sink, and the dad couldnt see it...but, the other kids could [/spoiler]
*shudders*

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I rented this movie for one of my birthday party's a while ago. I personally thought that it was really stupid, and not scary at all..I mean how can a clown be scary? I was laughing the whole way through it oO;;

-Kitten[/COLOR][/SIZE]