Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I dont know if this thread was already made, if so, give me the link and delete the thread.

Man, this movie is freakin scary. Has anybody seen it? I think the scariest part was when [spoiler]the guy was in the library and everyone freezed like nothing happened. And then these red balloons fly up and popped and blood splattered[/spoiler]

Has anyone read the book? If so tell me about it, I would like to know the differences.
Posted
*cries* this movie traumatized me and i don't even remember what it was about. all i know is that i'm afraid of clowns and ppl with big red hair, and i mean that seriously. i saw it when i was very very young and i never saw it again. it made me cry and that usually takes a bit of effort. i have the book, but i haven't yet dared to read it :nervous:
Guest dayday
Posted
I've never read it but it sounds interesting. I don't get scared unless it's based on something true or It's dark when I watch it, I alone, and things pop out at you. Where can I get it? I read the spoiler and I think I'd love that part. I'll laugh at anything no matter how scary it is.
Posted
OMG!!!!!!
i saw that movie.....i think another wierd part was when [spoiler] there was blood all over the bathroom, and in the sink, and the dad couldnt see it...but, the other kids could [/spoiler]
*shudders*
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I rented this movie for one of my birthday party's a while ago. I personally thought that it was really stupid, and not scary at all..I mean how can a clown be scary? I was laughing the whole way through it oO;;

-Kitten[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
You can rent it at blockbuster, or you can buy the book at barnes and noble.

But how can you not be scared of this movie? It was like four hours long and it didnt scare you at all? I can hardly believe that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...