Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made this one, got tired and didn't like the one i made before. Yeah, I couldn't think of what else to put on it. Give me some feed back folks'. Yeah all I had was Paint so.....
Posted
[color=royalblue]that ones pretty good, i really like the backround, but the person on the left should be cut out better, you know maby make them glow or somthing. other then that good job![/color]
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
I like it but it is a bit bare the background is good and the characters are well positioned.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Thats a good one. It is a little plain, but sometimes thats batter on banners. Well keep it up I like your style.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Considering that you made that in MS Paint it is not to bad. What the convertar when you changed it to JPG it put spots on the character's faces.

All in all for MS Paint I think it's really good.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...