OtakuBoards

Feudral Japan

Assassin

[color=crimson]
[size=3]PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD WE ARE NOT RPING AND I AM GREATLY SADEN BY THIS BUT PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD[/size]
[size=1]

Feudral Japan :

[ This rp is sorta alike Rurouni Kenshin so get your ideas from that ]
[ Oh yeah, when Roll playing you have to have atleast two paragraphs. This way we can explain and descirbe what is going on]

The year was 1879, a lonsome wanderer name "Kudara Katsuyuki" found himself in a era that will never be forgotten. The Meiji era, was era of mostly peace. But assassings was sent to kill the leaders of the Meiji Goverment. This is where Kudara come into play. After protecting the Meiji Goverment for 2 years he wanders the lonesome roads of Tokyo. Knowing that there is a bounty on his head for the assassins. He awaits for assassins to try to strike him or his friends. Some people of the Meiji Goverment hires people to protect there money and not there land. Many warriors , samurai's , etc. don't believe in the Meiji Goverment and want to end the era. But the police stop them each and everytime with skilled officers. But also there is fighters that just look for warriors that is at there own skill. There is many dojo's around japan that teaches fighting style. Which ones will Kudara, his friends, his enemies have to go up against.
[/size][/color]

Koroma charged across the field. He charged with his spear's shaft on his back and holding the head with his left hand.
He was close. He could almost see them. Maybe they where close. Or maybe the fact he had not eaten in a week was finaly efecting him. Maybe Both. He didn't care.
He jumped over a rock. There it was White Lily. He landed softly and says "I promised you revenge. They will pay."

Guest Skyechild91
Sorua looked out over the grassy planes. She sighed as she took in its calm, serene beauty. Somehow, she knew it would not last. She saw a black blob in the middle of this sea of green, and decided to go investigate. She snuck up on a boy, somewhere around her age, and unsheathed one of her daggers. She slipped up to him and put her dagger to his neck. He stirred...

[size=1][color=crimson] Stirring slightly to hide what he was doing. Kudara had the handle of his katana at the girls neck.

" Seems like your pretty good with a dagger. What is your name ? "

The girl replied and sheathed her dagger. Kudara also sheathed his katana.

" So Sorua why did you do that? I was just trying to take a nap sheesh . " A slight frown came opon Kudara's face but still he quickly he laughed and reached to shake the young ladies hand.

" Names Kudara, Kudara Katsuyuki. "[/size][/color]

Guest Skyechild91
She took his hand. Sorua looked down to hide that she was blushing. Her hair fell over her eyes. " Sorry. Just not used to other people being around here," she mummbled. SHe looked at his katana. " I like your sword. Your pretty good with it. i didnt exspect you to be able to get it at me with me not knowing." She gave a soft smile. Im glad I met him, he seems nice, she thought.