Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [FONT=arial][COLOR=crimson]So...yeah..Woo-hoo..I'm at 200......I'm just happy to be alive and wanted to share that with you all . I know 200 is BLAH...but hey I'm there and that's what count....Love You all....[/COLOR] [/FONT] :love: :love: :love: :love:
piccolo Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B][FONT=arial][COLOR=crimson]So...yeah..Woo-hoo..I'm at 200......I'm just happy to be alive and wanted to share that with you all . I know 200 is BLAH...but hey I'm there and that's what count....Love You all....[/COLOR] [/FONT] :love: :love: :love: :love: [/B][/QUOTE] I'm glad that you're here and get your 200 post. I'm at 200 post too, can I joint your party?:babble:
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 1, 2001 Author Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] I'm glad that you're here and get your 200 post. I'm at 200 post too, can I joint your party?:babble: [/B][/QUOTE] Of course you can hon, all are welcome....:D :love: Everyone cheer for Piccolo!!!!!WOO-HOO!!!!
sia Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA congrats on 200 but i am now da #1 poster...*sniff* i'd like to think my mom, god, and all my friends that helped me achieve this.LOVE YOU ALL! GOD BLESS AND PEACE OUT! hmmmm i like dat lol i always wanted to say dat :) thanx for listening
piccolo Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B] Of course you can hon, all are welcome....:D :love: Everyone cheer for Piccolo!!!!!WOO-HOO!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Then I'm in. woo-hoo :laugh: :laugh:
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 1, 2001 Author Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA congrats on 200 but i am now da #1 poster...*sniff* i'd like to think my mom, god, and all my friends that helped me achieve this.LOVE YOU ALL! GOD BLESS AND PEACE OUT! hmmmm i like dat lol i always wanted to say dat :) thanx for listening [/B][/QUOTE] Rock it hon,ain't no shame in the game...LOL:laugh: :smirk: :D
lil_hell4t Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 woohoo!! go all 200 posters ....hmm ive just reached that..i dont say much..owell:D :eek: :devil: :laugh:
Flash Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 i reached 200 posts a while back... Can i party too? I'm MC! *pulls out Turntables and Mixing gear*
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 1, 2001 Author Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]i reached 200 posts a while back... Can i party too? I'm MC! *pulls out Turntables and Mixing gear* [/B][/QUOTE] All hail 1000+, LOL........Do your thing Final.....Yeah!!!!:wigout:
Flash Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B] All hail 1000+, LOL........Do your thing Final.....Yeah!!!!:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE] Heh heh... Please, call me Flash... :p Hey, whadd'ya think of my new avatar? I used my M4D mixing 5K1LL5 to make it... :D
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 1, 2001 Author Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Heh heh... Please, call me Flash... :p Hey, whadd'ya think of my new avatar? I used my M4D mixing 5K1LL5 to make it... :D [/B][/QUOTE] Very Sweet, Flash....hehehehe...you see I listen to people....My apologies, my dear:love:
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B][FONT=arial][COLOR=crimson]So...yeah..Woo-hoo..I'm at 200......I'm just happy to be alive and wanted to share that with you all . I know 200 is BLAH...but hey I'm there and that's what count....Love You all....[/COLOR] [/FONT] :love: :love: :love: :love: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Now your at 230! Woohoo! Congrats! lol :D[/SIZE]
conpiracymonki Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [b]I too am nearing a DOIKable number...the days of cutom avatars draw near,..hasten your breath,..and hush... Happy DOIK!s for you and your friends..now gimme a figgy puddin :)[/b]
sia Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B] Of course you can hon, all are welcome....:D :love: Everyone cheer for Piccolo!!!!!WOO-HOO!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] hehe yup and i almost forgot to thank adam for having the otakuboards. THANX ADAM!
Guest Imsirion Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 uh.. hey just browsing ( for when i can join:p ) will i get one of those nifty sport jackets? ok see ya in a LLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time. congrats to ya all:cool:
PiroMunkie Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]hehe yup and i almost forgot to thank adam for having the otakuboards. THANX ADAM! [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Of course! You should [i]NEVER[/i] forget Adam! THANK YOU ADAM!! The Adameister! The Adaminable Snowman! The Adam Bomb! Lol :D[/SIZE]
Warlock Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Congrats Lady Saiya-Jin! I still remember when I was at 200 posts...Well, actually, I don't...:D But anyway, congratulations, and hope you continue posting here until 1000+...
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 3, 2001 Author Posted October 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Congrats Lady Saiya-Jin! I still remember when I was at 200 posts...Well, actually, I don't...:D But anyway, congratulations, and hope you continue posting here until 1000+... [/B][/QUOTE] You know I will baby!!!! GRACIAS!!!!:love:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now