Guest Pikeon Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 OK like one of my previous threads this is similiar except this is for villians WHO DA BEST BETTER THAN THE REST. WHO DESERVES GOOD BREA*T AND WHO DESERVES THE FLAT CHEST? WHO DERSERVES A BIRDIE NEST ? AND WHO GOES TO JAIL FOR CHILD MOLEST????
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 I'm con-fu-sed..LOL...help me out Pikeon...clarify dahlin'....:love:
Vegitto4 Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 i agree with the lady saiya-jin i dont get what the hell you are saying
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]What I think Pikeon is trying to say is... well... i dunno what trying to be said..... hrmmm..[/SIZE]
Yoda Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 If your making a best Villain poll, then where the hell are Cell and Frieza?
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]If your making a best Villain poll, then where the hell are Cell and Frieza? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]In the "Other" category, lol :laugh:[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i] [B]I'm con-fu-sed..LOL...help me out Pikeon...clarify dahlin'....:love: [/B][/QUOTE] I have no idea i was jes throwin rhyme words for no reason
Guest Pikeon Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]What I think Pikeon is trying to say is... well... i dunno what trying to be said..... hrmmm..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] LoL:laugh: :D :laugh: :D I have no diea what i was saying either except that I was jes throwin words
Guest Pikeon Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]i agree with the lady saiya-jin i dont get what the hell you are saying [/B][/QUOTE] Read the pevious 2 posts
Break Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [B]Errr, WHAT.....???? Yeah, uuuuhhh, i chose OTHER, (or in your spelling case; Ohter lol) yeah, my other is actully the Evil Shenlong, hes a dragon....[/B] [B]And pikEon.......STOP SPAMMING EVERYWHERE JUST TO REACH 500. that is all..........[/B]
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B]And pikEon.......STOP SPAMMING EVERYWHERE JUST TO REACH 500. that is all..........[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Yes I agree. I mean, double posting is bad enough, but triple? That's just shameful. I picked "other" also. I was also thinking of Evil Shenron :devil:[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][B]Errr, WHAT.....???? Yeah, uuuuhhh, i chose OTHER, (or in your spelling case; Ohter lol) yeah, my other is actully the Evil Shenlong, hes a dragon....[/B] [B]And pikEon.......STOP SPAMMING EVERYWHERE JUST TO REACH 500. that is all..........[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] U never shutuP do u?
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]U never shutuP do u? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]ShadowGohan's right though, you really need to stop. It's annoying. Pssstt!! Evil Shenron wins the brawl :D :D[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Hmmm ok ill shutup From now on I have a commitment to stop being Whatever it is im being. Psst. I have a phat Kirby thignee check it out.
lil_hell4t Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 ill choose one of the buus....wheres the brolly option?
piccolo Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 You lost me Pikeon. I chose the "Other" option.
Vegitto4 Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Its spamming, and they are right, but i dont see a kirbie thing. and i am supposed to take over the army, so i get rights and you dont
Vegitto4 Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 dude, you are seriously starting to make me think you are a crack head. but ur funny
Guest Pikeon Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 heh thats what I get as a rep. at my school
Vegitto4 Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]heh thats what I get as a rep. at my school [/B][/QUOTE] really me to. what a coincedence
Guest Pikeon Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B] really me to. what a coincedence [/B][/QUOTE] Quit spamming lol:laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now