Guest Anime_Forever Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 The reviews section on theotaku isnt working...
Stuart Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]Umm what section O_o Did you get messed up or somthing..??[/color][/size]
Hyper Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [size=1]I think he means the "Reviews" link on theOtaku's main navigation banner. Only a few of those links work. My guess is that most of them will probably be updated/uploaded sometime soon. -Hyper[/size]
Semjaza Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 The section obviously isn't ready to go up. I'm not sure what Adam is doing with it. I, originally, was the person put in charge of review. I did several, but time became too constrained. Adam found some one to replace me, and asked that I stay on as editor... but then the whole Version Next idea started going and he decided not to update it until that was all taken care of. I've not heard anything new about it since then.
James Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [color=#707875]The review section will eventually come back, once several other issues are sorted out first. I spoke to Adam about Version Next updates yesterday and right now, it seems that he's mostly catching up with work that needed to be done while he was away. Hopefully we'll be getting Version Next editions of our old sites online soon.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now