Jump to content
OtakuBoards

SCII banner


Recommended Posts

Posted
Heres a new baner i made of soul calibur II. I got the pictures from this awesome site :

[url]http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/characters.html[/url]

tell me what you think please:D
Posted
[color=royalblue]wow thats a pretty cool banner, but it looks like you just cramed in a bunch of people into a banner...unless thats some pic on that site. still pretty good though!:)[/color]
Posted
i couldnt decide who to put on it so i crammed a bunch on to it :P.

I could make a single person banner...any suggestions?
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]I actually think it looks good all cramed together like that. Good job. I rate it 10/10. Keep up the good work I would like to see more.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...