Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think the myOtaku Portfolio thing should be able to hold more than just art. It's called a portfolio, so it sounds like it would span multiple mediums of expression. My suggestion: we should be able to submit poetry, articles, and/or fanfiction that can be placed in our portfolio. To not mix things, we could have sub-sectons, but for those of us artistically-impaired, just being able to somehow show our appreciation for anime would be grand.

Well, call me obsessive-compulsive, but I can't stand having that little thing at the bottom of myOtaku being empty. If it said Art instead, maybe you could put in "This fool has no artistic talent whatsoever," and I wouldn't have any problems. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/icons/laugh.gif[/IMG]

And if this idea was already the plan for the Portfolio section, sorry for bringing it up. :o

EDIT: Oh yeah, one more question: are we allowed to direct link (I think it's called that) OB smilies to our myOtaku?
Posted
Direct linking OB smiles into myOtaku is fine (they're on the same server anyway). The portfolio is going to be larger as our other sections begin to appear :).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...