Booboo Posted August 30, 2003 Posted August 30, 2003 Well I got really bored one day and drew this picture. The girls' name is Acara (my sister made it up). It's not colored, but maybe one day I'll get around to it. :rolleyes: Anyway take a look-see. :D
Rhys Mayiessen Posted August 30, 2003 Posted August 30, 2003 [color=indigo]^^ that's cool^^ I really like her hair and her clothers. Clothes are always hard to make up for me....i dunno why^^;;[/color]
Booboo Posted August 31, 2003 Author Posted August 31, 2003 I like making up clothes, but alot of the time it's hard for me to come up with it. Anywho, thanx for the compliment.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now