Guest Kyuuten Posted August 30, 2003 Posted August 30, 2003 First post. So go easy on me. The reason why I first came to this site is because I recieved a tip that someone might be either osting my art without my permission or outright stealing my art. So I thought I'd come and check it out. And found out I kinda like this MB. So here's the eyecandy that might have been stolen and some other stuff for your enjoyment. In question: [URL=http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/fanq/z/e/zeshi2/jin.jpg]Jin of Yu Yu Hakusho[/URL] [URL=http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/fanq/z/e/zeshi2/kenshinrain.jpg]Kenshin[/URL] Some personal favorites: [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/2809524/]Having too much fun with Pokemon Ruby[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/1440640/]An early tablet drawing of a Naga.[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/1917179/]Kuro Sizer from Violinist of Hameln[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/1177438/]Pichu Birthday Card[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/893945/]Lizard Demon Tokage[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/793591/]Fly Swatter for Navi[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/791627/]If Hyrule had a rodeo.[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/723190/]I'm lost[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/607837/]Mewtwo Alternate Coloration[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/607790/]Emilio Michaelov from Psychic Force 2010 and 2012[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/605010/]My version of "The Last Unicorn."[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/603267/]My version of Youko Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/611231/]InuYasha giftart (Old)[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/604884/]Finally Falling (Warning, some nudity)[/URL] Current Projects: [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/2430054/]Skippy the Trippy Kangaroo[/URL] [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/2786760/]Winged Snake[/URL] That's all for now. Enjoy. :babble:
Rhys Mayiessen Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [color=indigo]Lol the only reason I didn't comment was cause I couldn't look at any of the pictures. I was on a laptop that was really really slow. Now that I'm at home I can look at them^^ Wow they're really good^^ And your a deviantartist too^^ I think I'll go look at your gallery^^[/color]
Guest Anime_Forever Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 Some of those are really good! There are about 3 or 4 that werent very good but the rest were awesome...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now