Guest BIGweb607 Posted August 30, 2003 Posted August 30, 2003 I have an eithernet cable and it fits into both xboxes but they don't connect when I try to play on two screens. If you know why this happens could you let me know.
Semjaza Posted August 30, 2003 Posted August 30, 2003 I don't think you can use a plain old ethernet cable. It most likely would require a cross over cable, which is not the same thing. I'd try that or just buy MS's Xbox link cable (which most likely is just a repackaged cross over cable anyway).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now