Hittokiri Zero Posted August 30, 2003 Posted August 30, 2003 Yep that is right I created a new sig for myself, it's not done yet as I have yet to finalize a few things on it. Some of them being ---> - Whether to ditch the grid or not. - Whether to expand upon or get rid of the white "aura" effect behind Rumina. (I probably should put more detail into the "aura" if I do plan to keep it). - Whether or not to animate the banner. - Whether I should change the (somewhat bland) font, to a "script-styled" font, a "grunge-punk" font, or leave it as it is. etc, etc. It's the little things that count after all x__X. Now I guess I should talk about the sig itself :P. It's basically my tribute to the great anime series Tokyo Underground and it's main character Rumina Asagi --- who has the unique ability to manipulate the winds. =] that should somewhat explain how the quote is related to the whole sig. Okay rate? questions? comments? ... food? :] do whatever you'd like some feedback would be nice though.
Haze Posted August 30, 2003 Posted August 30, 2003 seriousley, i like it exactly how it is. that is really cool. keep it up.
Hittokiri Zero Posted September 3, 2003 Author Posted September 3, 2003 Why thank you Haze :0 but upon further examining the sig, i noticed that i might have to tweak the border a little and that part of the blade of the sword still has a little bit of the purple-ish background that I had to edit out -__-'. pffft... I hate being a perfectionist >_ Create an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy! Register a new account Sign in Already have an account? Sign in here. Sign In Now Share https://www.otakuboards.com/topic/19290-hzs-new-tokyo-underground-banner/ More sharing options... Followers 0
Recommended Posts