OtakuBoards

Knights of the Zodiac

Magnum Apex

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]... or Saint Seiya, whatever you want to call it.

I haven't seen a thread about this, which surprises me. The show begins today on Cartoon Network at 7:00 p.m. ET. As someone who has watched the whole series and loves it, I recommend it dearly. If you didn't like Dragon Ball Z, give Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac/Caballeros del Zodiaco a chance. It's a fighting anime that owns.

Watch it.

Hopefully, the anime will become immensely popular as I predict, and we'll get tons of Saint Seiya merchandise being forced down our throats. :)[/color][/font]

[color=teal][size=1]I'm very much looking forward to this anime. But I dont get Cartoon Network in canada. Thankfully they are showing it on one of the Canadian channels. It really does look good, probally just have to buy the unedited version in time though because they will dubb the hell out of it. [/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArgoGulski [/i]
[B]Well, if you ask me, it' sjust another Ronin Warroirs knockoff [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Hahahaha, are you seriously comparing a worldwide success like Saint Seiya with Ronin Warriors? Have you even watched it?

Moving on... they've changed a lot of stuff... crap. The blood is obviously red, the opening, closing themes and soundtracks are different, and they added more dialogue. Great, now I have to deal with two of my favorite shows being changed horribly for American audiences. Oh well, so's life.[/color][/font]

Guest Anime_Forever
I saw the first episode and it owns. I didnt know that it was the same as Saint Saya, I woulda been more interested. Anyway this show was really cool old school action anime. I origonnaly thought it looked like RW but this show is really cool. Though the whole power of Pegasus wax a bit corny... and all the blood had been edited blue. Still cool though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kiyoko_chan [/i]
[B]I've never actually watched the 1986 series yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I've heard many great reviews on the show. Squee..

Over here in Canada, it's going to air on Monday September First, at 6:00 EST, I believe, on YTV. Cha.. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal][size=1]Thank you for that information. I couldn't remember when it aired on YTV. I do plan on enjoying this anime hopefully. Plus I have both east and west stations so I could watch the same episode twice O_o[/color][/size]

I watched that the other day at the grandparents (it felt really good to see some anime again!). Not to make anyone mad but it did remind me a lot of Ronin Warriors...anyway, I liked Knights of the Zodiac. I asked my bro what he thought of it. He said, "Too much fiction, not enough science." But he's pretty dumb...