Epitome Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 Alright, I just beat the "Master Sword" thing or whatever its called, but I still dont have Link. I can do the Master Sword thing again... will that get me him. I am currently missig 2 other characters besides Link as well. Does anyone know how to get them?
Sephiroth Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 Link is a default character He is at the top of the character select screen next to Necrid Your not playing the demo are you?
Epitome Posted August 31, 2003 Author Posted August 31, 2003 No, but this was originally in the PS2 section but someone moved it. I have the game for PS2 and I checked to see if he was a default character and hes not there. Can someone tell me if its different for Link...
Semjaza Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 I moved it because you mentioned Link. For obvious reasons, Link isn't even in the PS2 or Xbox versions. He's a Nintendo made character lol. I figured that would be so obvious that you had to have just posted it in the wrong section. PS2 gets Heihachi as their bonus character. Xbox has Spawn.
Epitome Posted August 31, 2003 Author Posted August 31, 2003 Ahhhh, I was hoping to play as him... Well Im getting GC for my B-Day in like 4 days so, when I get that Ill get it for GC... Thanx for your help though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now