Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Um... Hi.... Yeah


Im new (thats not then point) but I was looking through the fan art and I was wondering how you ppls colour your pictures to look like there actually part of the anime.... I mean I've tried a buncha things but it dosent work....

Please help o.o
Posted
[size=1]I am guessing you would be talking about stuff like mystikal's work, some of Sara's stuff, and possibly even my [i]Unspeakable Horrors[/i] artwork.

I use Photoshop to color like that, and I believe that is what the others do as well. If not, then it is a similar program, or they actually have the right implements to color that way.

It takes a lot of time and patience to do them though.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...