GrimmFang Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 I always wonder how the world would have turned out without humanity. Like what if humans never evolved or came to be?
FartMaster745 Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B]Well, maybe you would old a language. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Sorry, typo. I meant [b]knew[/b]. I'm sure you [b]knew[/b] that I meant that...[/size]
NashvilleDream Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 I wonder about everything, but mostly i wonder about those impossible-to-asnwer questions, like how did everything get here. I have a book, "Imponderables of the world" or something like that, it's really cool, can't find it at the moment.
Xaru Silverfire Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GrimmFang [/i] [B]I always wonder how the world would have turned out without humanity. Like what if humans never evolved or came to be? [/B][/QUOTE] I wonder the same thing. Like right now I wonder if [b]total apocalypse[/b] Will come in 21 years if that meteor hits. Life will start over... again.
Guest Anime_Forever Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 I dont wonder it hurts my brain.... j/k I wonder ALL the time... what happens when you die? Can def people talk? will anyone give me 30 bucks in the next 3 days? and manyother complicated things.,,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now