OtakuBoards

Have you ever wondered?

Tasrai

[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1]I have always wondered, if anybody else wondered about stuff.

I mean I have always wondered what it would like to be blind. Yes I am weird like that...

Ever since I can remember I have always wondered about that, and sometimes I think about how it would be like to go blind for hours at a time just thinking about what I would do if I did, how I would live etc.

So I'm just asking if anybody else ever thinks about stuff like that. o_O;;;[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest King_Cloud690
Well mine is similar to yurs! I have always wondered if there would be a reason to live if you were Mute, Deph(not sure about spelling), and blind all in one! I mean you would not be able to do ANYTHING!

Funlily enough last night I had a drem I was riding my bike at nite and everything went pitch black,it was really freaky because it was pretty much,as if I was blind.

I think about life and death heaps.I have a few christian friends who I enjoy stuff like that with but yea,
I guess you would percieve life so much different if you were blind

[size=1]Of course other people wonder about stuff, lol. It is practically human nature. If people never wondered about anything, we would never find any answers. Heck, answers would not even exist because we would not even be asking any questions. If people never wondered anything, then we would probably be extinct through a possibility of uncountable reasons. I am sure many people have died by wondering, lol. For example, "I wonder what happens if I jump from this cliff?". At some point I am sure no one knew of mortality, and that had to be learned somehow.

I wonder about things all of the time. Whether they are serious issues (usually emotional problems I am having), or just funner stuff (like what it would be like to be Death). I love to wonder. It is one of the greatest things I enjoy doing. Question everything. Find those answers.[/size]

[COLOR=teal][Size=1]Thank you for pointing that out Piro...

Anywho, sometimes I go beyond wondering, like a couple of times I have blind folded myself so that I could not see, and walked around for the day like that. And whenever it's night I'll try to close all the blinds and make it as dark as possible so I can feel what it's like. My mom worries sometimes...

Another thing I wonder a lot about is what it would be like if I couldn't talk. Then I'll try to go the whole day without talking <.<[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasrai[/i]
[B][COLOR=teal][Size=1]Another thing I wonder a lot about is what it would be like if I couldn't talk. Then I'll try to go the whole day without talking <.<[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][size=1]It is rather odd not being able to talk. It can be helpful though. It sharpens your skills on how to use different forms of communication. As I have said, wondering builds character. It can make you smarter. Heck, it can make other people smarter or a better person, too.

Sometimes, at my school, there is a day that is just like a "homosexual/bisexual/etc day", and anyone who is homosexual/bisexual/whatever or supports them goes the whole day without talking and carries around this little piece of paper explaining what they are doing and why. So if a teacher calls on them in class or whatever, they simply just show it to them. Most people do not pay attention to it though, which is sad. We still do it anyway.

What does all that have to do with wondering? Look at it this way:

"I wonder why this person is not talking... *looks at card* ... [i]Oh[/i].."[/size]

i wondered what it was like to be blind before....
so, one time, i went into the darkroom at school. i just sat there, and i found it alot easier to think.
strangly, after i got used to the dark, i felt like i was kinda floating....it was a free sort of feeling....

If the human race can wonder, whats stopping cat and dogs?Animals other than humans may have their own views and thoughts of life and death.Scary thought!

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I've always wondered about all of the disabilities and other things.
Once I wondered what it would be like to lose your right arm, and yes that is the hand I write with. So I went around all day with my right hand in one of my back jean pockets, so that also held my arm back. It was difficult, but after awhile I kinda got used to it, but I stopped doing it after one day. Trust me... that didn't go to well with riding my bike. O.O;;
Another time I blind folded myself for about 5 hours, but I only stayed in my room. That was even harder than the arm thing.
So yeah, I always wonder about that stuff.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

well i use to think about that when i was young. but i don't anymore, i think about having super powers. lol :) like in the medalion the movie. That is the best movie but its sorta a rip off the matrix. o well thats all i have to say.

[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1]Interesting...

I know what you mean about the arm thing Conna, I wonder about how it would be like without an arm and I went a day without my left arm. o_O;;;

It is harder than it looks, who knew zipping up a jacket was so hard? Also tying your shoes! I nearly gave up... [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=blue][I]Mines a bit different................... This may sound kind of scary, but I have wondered forever in a day what it would be like to be the opposite sex!!!!! Now I know that may sound nasty to some. But just think about it. How much different a person would be i mean[/I][/COLOR] :wigout:

[size=1]I've always wondered what would things be like if we have never developed a human language such as Latin, English, Spanish, ect...

I mean I talk to myself all the time in my mind. If I never new language, then what would I be thinking of in my mind? Would I be making random sounds in my mind?[/size]

[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1]DFantasy I don't think that's nasty I mean I have sometimes wondered what it be like if I were born the opposite sex than I am now, frankly I don't think I would be too different.

And I think it would be interesting if you came up with a new, human languauge. But I don't think I'll ever be able to master English so my attempt would be a lost cause...

[EDIT]YAY! I'm now a Junior Member! *dances around the room* I can't believe it ^-^!
*sniffles* I thought this day would never come...[/EDIT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=navy][i] I have attempted to wonder about such things, but I then realised, I would just drive myself insane. Many sensations that certain disabilities and such give you can never be truly be sensed on how it actually is. People would go nuts if they thought about things like that all the time.

About blindness, a person who was blind once described to me what they sensed as sight. They said it was not darkness. Not blackness. Just nothing. Simply nothing. They said it's like seeing out of the back of your head. There is simply nothing there.

A person who can see can never expirience the true sensation of blindness. Our mind can never begin to visualize what nothing is, because our brain is always percieving what our eyes physically see. Even with our eyes closed, we still see darkness.

After learning this, I really had no desire to think about what things like this would be like. And now that I think about it, I really wouldn't want to expirience it either.
~Matto[/color][/i]

I'm pretty sure everyone had this "I wonder..." thought:

Sometimes I wonder what's it like to be someone else for a day. Could I handle his/her lifestyle? Is his/her life no different to my life? Stuff like that.

I also wonder what's it like to have no feelings (as in emotions). Hmm... come to think of it, that sounds like Soujiro from RK. LOL. I know he sort of taps into his "human" side, but still...

I wonder. . .and that's about it. It's become like a hobby, I suppose, to just sit and wonder. I wonder what it's like to kill a man, I wonder what's like to see through someone elses eyes, whether they see the same things, I wonder what it would be like to be a hamophrodite. . .(that's a weird one). Basically, questions come with random though, they just happen and there are a million at a time circulating my head.

[FONT=arial]Yeah, everybody wonders about stuff. I wonder what is going to happen when I die. I wonder if it will lead to pain, or just go away. I wonder what it would be like to not know anything, to be the oppisite sex. I wonder about a lot of stuff. It's what everybody does.[/font]

I always wonder about everything. What it would be like to be blind, deph, or mute. I wonder how things are made how technology started in the first place. But like Matto said, I as well would drive myself insane. That is what happens with the most intellgent people in history.. they went insane or people thought they were insane and threw them in prison.

~Xaru