OtakuBoards

i"s is sooo happy!

Guest Sai'oani

Guest Sai'oani
he logged out!he logged out!he logged out!he logged out!he logged out!he logged out!he logged out!hes' a girl! He loggedout!YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just for future reference, posts like this one are not allowed at OB.

Please put more thought into the posts you type. Posts like this ruin things for everyone.

If you wish to talk about the last episode there is a place at the top of the page where you can.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sai'oani [/i]
[B]he logged out!he logged out!he logged out!he logged out!he logged out!he logged out!he logged out!hes' a girl! He loggedout!YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [/B][/QUOTE]

Welcome to OtakuBoards. ^_^

I suggest you visit our Information Center (located at the top of the main page). As labeled in its forum description, that area provides members with a wealth of useful information and instruction. If you really want to get started off on the right foot, I suggest that's where you head.

For the context of this situation, it's always logical to include some semblance of coherency in your posts. When creating a new thread, it's especially important to present your ideas in a clear, organized manner. Because, let's face it: You're trying to spur a discussion here, and a discussion is only as good as the material it's based on. If you're excited about an episode, discuss it reasonably in the appropriate place. Take a deep breath and put some thought into your posts.

Anyway, once again, welcome. If you have any further questions, be sure to contact our staff. They're always around to help to the best of their ability. But, for now, get to that information center! :)