Sara Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I was looking for Digimon pics and it was under the search engine. They didn't have much pictures but they had the message boards and I have been here ever since... [/B][/QUOTE]Eh...that's pretty much it for me, as well.... I was looking for fanart, and found Ginny's stuff. Spent a lot of time at Otaku.com; finally registered for the boards in March...
DeathKnight Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 looking up dbz pics in around mid aug and found this interesting site :cool: never thought of coming to boards untill now :rolleyes:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now