Dragon Warrior Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 That new anime Yu-Gi-Oh is sweet and I couldn't help myself but draw Yuma Yugi which is what Yugi is when he uses the Millenium puzzle and turns to that tall dude. Anywho, here's my sketch! Tell me what u think :D
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Very nice sweetie, ya go on with ya bad self...LOL:laugh: :love:
Dragon Warrior Posted October 1, 2001 Author Posted October 1, 2001 thanx :D And i'll make sure i'll get down with my bad self :)
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]Looks good to me!!! :D Well done![/SIZE]
piccolo Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 You're really good. I'm so jealous, I wish I can draw like you.
Kittie Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 that pic is treally kool! me likey! me likey a lot! :D but...i thought his name was Yama Yugi...is it just me?! :confused:
Dragon Warrior Posted October 2, 2001 Author Posted October 2, 2001 thankee peoples! :D and i noticed the hand also. Sorry. and u can draw like that with lots of practice. I'm only 14 though.
The 8th MS Team Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Wow! you're on the brink of reaching my level......Well done....cheers! PS Maybe you can go to Japan when you grow up and work at sunrise or something... [SIZE=4]Well, I Wish you the best of luck Tomodachi![/SIZE] PSS Tomodachi means friend PSSS I'm somewhere around 13, which is supposed to be unlucky.... but this has been my luckiest year ever!
Nothing674 Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 not bad, not bad at all. But I could probably make a better judgement if I had seen a pic of the actual character you were drawing....
amibasuki Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I don't like Yu-Gi-Oh, but your pic is really good. really spiffy-lookin':D
Dragon Warrior Posted October 3, 2001 Author Posted October 3, 2001 thanx alot! I just found the Yu-Gi_Oh! pic on the web and had to draw it so i did so. not too hard with practice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now