Epitome Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 Has anyone ever played this. Its like DDR except its a little different and you dont dance around making yourslef look like an idiot. But anyways, I personally like the game and I was wondering what all of you thought of it, if you have played it.
Semjaza Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 I wouldn't compare it to DDR, other than the fact that they are both music games. Amplitude and Frequency own DDR in every aspect. I never got around to buying Amplitude because I wasn't big on a lot of the song choices, but it seemed like a nice sequel to Frequency. I should just buy it already.
satan665 Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 I really like amplitude, I played it in the store once and kinda got hooked on it. I bought it, but even though I wouldn't listen to most of the music on there normally I still really like the game. I can't beat the last two songs on normal difficulty though. It gets pretty insane where my brain doesn't quite work fast enough. Has anyone gotten anywhere on the hardest diff? I can't fathom it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now