OtakuBoards

Country

NashvilleDream

Well, I'm not a fan of country, but I can respect the different bands and singers. Every now and then, I hear a country song with deep lyrics. A girl in my Broadcasting class said she got her philosophy on life from a country song... then my teacher kicked her out for liking country music. :p j/k

Being somebody raised on the blues, and with country reminding me of the blues at times, I can see why some people like it. Still, I just don't [i]feel[/i] it like some people do. The only country singer I can honestly say I like is LeAnne Rimes. Oh, and that Billy Gillman (or whatever his name is) kid is very talented.

Johnny Cash, there's a name that should ring a lot of bells. John Denver to. Personally, my favorite song right now is Martina McBride's "this one's for the girls" I memorized it, but i do memorize so many songs these days... Stand by your man, now there's a song that just screams contraversy. The dance is cool to, "and I, i'm glad I didn't know, the way it all would end, the way it all would go, our lives are better left to chance, I could've missed the pain, but i'd a had to miss, the dance." Blue moon of kentucky... galvaston oh galvaston... so i got friends, in low places... you're cheatin heart, will tell on you... concrete angel... i'd better stop, or i'll end up quoting every son i gnow, that'd take up space!! :D