OtakuBoards

the ost stories

Guest Glexavier

Guest Glexavier
???1: ( a shadowed figure sits on a grey marble throne.there is a slight breeze) did you find the...item?(seems to be talking to self)

???2: no master but we belive we know where it is.(came from nowhere)

???1: ( the glass in ???1's hand cracks.) FIND IT NOW!!! (throws the glass on the floor. the shatter echoes around the cavarnous room)

(meanwhile.)

xavier: are you sure you know where we're going?(is in travaling clothes. has a heavyblade on her back, and two katanas at her waist)

Glenn: yes i know where we're going! ( looking at map. is carrying rod, has a staff on his back and various pouches at his waist.)

Guest Glexavier
glenn: eek! we're not lost! i promise. according to the map the ruins should... be... right.. here! (stops. and looks up from map. all they can see in front of them is desert.) aahhh but the map says it's right here! running around franticly looking around. sits in the sand.) (sigh)

xavier: doesn't look like theres anything here. i think you got jipped.

glenn:no i know it's here! i can feel it!

Guest *RedMage*
Nobo: Oh!! (infuriated voice) Your going to get it!!!! (He starts walking feircly toward Glenn but is dunked under the sand.)

Edea: What an idiot. (She is wearing a tight leather jump suit with a black chocibo feathered coat, and has transparent gauntlets on.) It's just his luck that he gets consumed by quick-sand. (Her gauntlets glow and Nobo rises from where he sank.) Did you like your...dive?

Nobo: Er - yeah? I saw tunnels in there.

Guest Glexavier
glenn: yes! i knew i was right i've never been wrong! i am the ultimate guide!

xavier: yeah yeah. i know you've never been wrong. geez you've got a talent for sniffing out the real stuff don't cha?so shall we get going? (glenn's doing a little victory dance in backround) but how will we get down there?

[font=gothic][color=indigo]Well, quite obviously we have two new people here.... Well people, it turns out that rpgs don't exactly work the way you've tried to make it. They tend to start in the Recruitment Forum, and tend to have a backstory, and a list of what potential sign ups need to have. After several people have expressed interest through a sign up, then you start a thread in this forum, that is the actual story itself.

As well, I'm afraid double posting is against the rules. For more information on rpging, I recommend (actually, I kind of require it) that you both read my "Reminders" thread, which can be found at the top of both this and the Recruitment forum. Thank you.[/font][/color]