eleanor Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 [size=1] I saw this movie very long ago, but it's still one of my favorites. ^_^ Most movies with Morgan Freeman are good. Anyways, the movie is mainly about this guy [I don't remember his name] and how he's thrown into jail. Morgan Freeman is the narrator of the whole movie, and I think he does a damn good job of it.... I loved the movie, and I never get tired of it. :P The warden got me a bit angry, added with his obsession with religion. O_o [moron.] [/size]
W0lfw00d Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 The Shawshank Redemption is an excellent movie. I saw it a while ago and then bought it so i can watch it anytime now .Also if you like that check out the green mile, the same director and everything also an excellent prison/drama flick.
PiroMunkie Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 [size=1]I do not own this movie, but whenever I get a random chance to watch it I do. I never seem to get tired of it. It is an excellent movie, and quite different from the genres I usually take to when it comes to films. I have not seen it in a while, though.[/size]
eleanor Posted September 3, 2003 Author Posted September 3, 2003 [size=1] I saw the Green Mile a while back, I liked that movie as well. :P I thought it was pretty good... I don't own the movie either, but my sister has somehow watched it about 20 times. =_= I'm planning on getting her the DVD.[/size]
Radaghast Posted September 4, 2003 Posted September 4, 2003 I love the movie. I personally think it's the best movie they made from a Stephen King novel. I think I remember the guy's last name was anderson, but I'm not sure, I'll have to watch it again. Great family movie..lol.......not really, lots of swearing kiddies.
Doukeshi Posted September 5, 2003 Posted September 5, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i] [B][size=1] I saw the Green Mile a while back, I liked that movie as well. :P I thought it was pretty good... I don't own the movie either, but my sister has somehow watched it about 20 times. =_= I'm planning on getting her the DVD.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Both great movies, both originally novels by Steven King. I love those two movies...I've always had a thing for prison flicks, don't know why heh.
Maully Posted September 5, 2003 Posted September 5, 2003 Andy Duframe, that is the guy's name. It's a great flick, definitely the BEST Stephen King adaptation ever.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now