The 8th MS Team Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Konnichiwa Tomodachis! This is an unofficial part for oh my goddess..... Got questions.... Get'em Answered! Or what ever! PM me for special images for any anime show! [SIZE=4]I am a Manga Artist after all! Got a few friends! Sup kaneda![/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 NEVER EVER post hentai again.... You will be banned next time i see something like that.
The 8th MS Team Posted October 2, 2001 Author Posted October 2, 2001 [SIZE=4]Sorry! Didn't know about that rule....Also...I got images mixed up so I might have posted the wrong images...[/SIZE]
The 8th MS Team Posted October 2, 2001 Author Posted October 2, 2001 [SIZE=4]I just got a e-mail that told me that a person named Hentai Market had hacked into my account! he's responsible for alll that hentai! PLEASE BAN HIM![/SIZE] :flaming:
Recommended Posts