Jamvis Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 Its been a while eh? Im in high school and a personal project of my own is to find some cool quotes to add to my speech binder, If you have any post them and I might add them. Here are some that I already have on there: Im dancing like a monkey! - grrr Doesnt gasoline smell good kids? - biology teacher [Vowell} Im a freak, touch me. - weired poster Hell, there are no rules here. We are just trying to accomplish something. - Thomas Alva Edison Ive been bad, spank me. - Me The car is mighter than the machette. - Maximum Exposure guy. [ Note: its been a while since ive last logged on so I'm not too sure of if this should be here. Thanks] Thanks for all quotes, I will respond when I can. Make sure to put where the quote came from.
Charles Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 Hey, welcome back Jamvis. If you're looking for quotes, there was a recently closed topic with exactly what you're looking for. You can find it here: [url]http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=15109[/url] It's quite an expansive thread, so it should suit your needs. Also, feel free to use our search engine to find similar threads. I know they've been done repeatedly in the past.
Recommended Posts