Lord Prozen Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 [color=royalblue]has anyone seen the movie mr.deeds? i really loved the movie, its really funny. i like crazy eyes with the mail man lol. i thought about the movie becuse my sister has a hamster but the cerculation in one of his legs got cut off and it turned all black...just like deeds foot lol. what does everyone else think of the movie?[/color]
Semjaza Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 I didn't find it all that special. Of course I was really amused when they all started singing Bowie's Space Oddity. Best scene in the movie, in my opinion.
moon-scar demon Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 I liked it just because it had Adam Sandler in it. But thats kind of sad and funny about the hamster's leg.
Spikey Posted September 4, 2003 Posted September 4, 2003 I have seen the movie, yes and I thought it was pretty funny. The only problem is it, the only sad part was not much of a sad part, and just overlapped by comedy. Sometimes that can be a good thing though, but in a movie we need to get out of all the comedy, and cry for a little bit. That is if we're not crying because of laughing to much. But I do like this show, and my favorite part in it was where Mr. Deeds [spoiler]showed the Butler his foot, and told the butler to stab it with the fire poker.[/spoiler] I really thought that was funny.
Michelangelo Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 The movie was funny and if I had the time I would watch it over and over again until the movie broke.
Queen Asuka Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Is it just me, or are Adam Sandler movies going downhill? I've seen Mr. Deeds and it was okay. I didn't laugh as much as I wanted to. And I have never really desired to watch it again. There's nothing like Happy Gilmore, I don't suppose.[/color][/size]
Xai Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 [color=crimson]I've seen it. It was OK, but it just wasn't as funny as some other Adam Sandler movies..^^; [/color]
memphis_drake Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 I like the butlor the best hes funnier than hell. (very very sneaky sir)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now