Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was late for class one day because I was talking to my friend in the bathroom because her boyfriend dumped her. When I got to class my teacher asked me why I was late I told her" my locker is broken" it was the first thing that came to mind (dumbest excuse ever). Ealier that day I heard someone say that blue shoes where on sale at Target when Target wasn't even having a sale. Last year my friend actually told a teacher that her dog ate her homework and she does't even have a dog but the teacher didn't know that. If you have said or heard anything dumb like that please tell.
Posted
[size=1][b]Student[/b]: Teacher, can I ask you a question?
[b]Teacher[/b]: Sure.
[b]Student[/b]: Would you punish me for doing something I didn't do?
[b]Teacher[/b]: No, of course not?
[b]Student[/b]: Good, because I didn't do my homework.

This almost worked for me ^_^[/size]
Posted
I once told a teacher I couldn't hand in my essay because I was going to New Zealand, which I wasn't, so I faked a sicky for a week just to get out of it .
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
I once told a teacher:

[size=5]SCREW YOU[/size]

which wasn't a very smart thing.

I have a tendancy to snap at my teachers when they get snotty and really tick me off.
Posted
[color=#707875]I once told a teacher "Can you tell me what spam is?"

To which he replied "Yes. Creating threads about dumb comments could be considered spam."

[i]I[/i] gave [i]him[/i] a gold star that day.

(Yes, so er...I'll be closing this. No, it doesn't fall under the specific guidelines of spam, but neither did the sock discussion thread. Still, it was closed for obvious reasons.)[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...