WW2 Posted September 4, 2003 Posted September 4, 2003 Ok this is the second FFX pic I did. Its a cartoon of Kimahri laying the smack down on that bastard, Seymore. Its not as good as my Auron pic, but I still like it. What do you think?:therock:
Assassin Posted September 4, 2003 Posted September 4, 2003 [size=1] DANG! That is awesome. I like the way you colored it. Although I dunno why but Seymour doesn't look like the one in the game. But hey thats my opinion. Great job and keep up the work. 10/10[/size]
WW2 Posted September 4, 2003 Author Posted September 4, 2003 Yeah, I didn't have a good pic of Seymour so I had to go pretty much on memory. I also think I made him a little too cartoony, but its too late now.:D For my next pic I'll probably be doing Cid from FFVII.
eleanor Posted September 4, 2003 Posted September 4, 2003 [size=1] ::laughs:: The dialogue for Cid will be easy. Cid: FU** x100. :P Anyways, the picture you posted in this thread is great, I like your style [i]and[/i] coloring. ^_^ Keep up the good work! [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now