WW2 Posted September 5, 2003 Posted September 5, 2003 Ok, I've finally finished my 3rd Final Fantasy pic. This time I drew Cid from Final Fantasy 7. It don't think I spent too much time on it, but it still turned out good. Oh, and I took maladjusted's advice for Cid's saying.:D What do ya think?
eleanor Posted September 5, 2003 Posted September 5, 2003 [size=1] Yay! O_o Heh, very nice picture. Especially the dialogue! ^_~ The coloring and drawing are both very nice and well done. I'm quickly growing onto your style...[/size]
WW2 Posted September 7, 2003 Author Posted September 7, 2003 Thanx. I couldn't really think of anything else that he could say, so I just put that down. Oh, and look forward to the new pic I'm working on. I'm staying with FFVII, and drawing Barret as you've never seen him before!!:D
terra Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 Wow, the picture is so great. I'm not sure what I think about you messing with the ideals I have for these characters ... but it's definitely very creative :p. Drawing-wise, I can't see anything I'd criticize! His crazed expression is ... a little scary really ... but very nicely done. The blue of his eyes seems like a rather unrealistic color (too light? or too bright?), but it sort of adds to the craziness.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now