Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What happened on last weeks .hack show. I was too busy trying not to fail my french class my oing this stupid waste of time project to ask earlier and i would like to know before tomorrows episode! Got ot run bye
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Im getting really sick of seeing this kinda threads all the time... Seems theres one each week lol

Anyways, Tsukasa, Mimiru and Subaru all are just wondering around this desert feild and its really boring nothing happens but then they are like teleported to where Aura is and theres this long scene where Tsukasa is talking like he usally does (ya know when everything he says doesnt make any sense) Then Tsukasa puts his hand over Aura and she wakes up *Angels sing* Right after that the 3 get a call from Bear saying to meet them at Net Slum (Helba's Orders) So they teleport out of there and Sora jumps out and is talking to the Voice.. and He backstabs Morgana and when he trys to log out he is stopped and then Data drained.. You then see Sora in the real world fall out of his Computer chair.. and Skeith(sp) Comes out of no one and is Ordered by Morgana to take care of Tsukasa (somthing like that) At the end everyone is in Net Slum (Including Aura) Just waiting knowing that the final batlte is about to begin

Whoa I wrote that? gees I guess I have alot of times on my hands or somthing...[/color][/size]
Posted
I didn't see it either! *cries* But it sounds pretty awesome! I'll just borrow KKC's DVDs. I'm happy that Sora got data-drained and sad at the same time. I wish he would've went into a coma doing something bad instead of good! The bad-guys always get it in the end.
Posted
i was asleep. i was visiting my grandma at her house and she makes us go to sleep early but no worries im watching tomorrows episodes and hopefully all the others because i ain't going anywhere for a while thanks Hack Helb

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...