Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
lmao!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: ,nice gif...NOW BOOMARANG KIRBIES HIT THE DIS-INFLATED KIRBY WITH YOU BOOMARANGS!!!!

(>")> --~-~+(>x.x<)+~-~-- <("<)
~~WHACK~~

NOW HIT HIM WITH A FIREBREATH ATTACK!!!

(>')[COLOR=red][B]~((((((((([/B][/COLOR][COLOR=sienna](X_X)[/COLOR][COLOR=RED][B]))))))))~[/B][/COLOR]('<)
Posted
[SIZE=1]Woohoo! Let's all attack the dis-inflated Kirby!! (a good thing too cause I just finished my Final Flash Kirby gif :D)

(>")>(((C=================O))^( xx )>

(see attachment for Final Flash Kirby!!)[/SIZE]
Posted
I will side with anyone that asks, cuz im strongest.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]I will side with anyone that asks, cuz im strongest. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I'll side with ya! You got the strength, I got the gifs! Lol :D[/SIZE]
Posted
forte..wanna side with me and sia...anywayz

SSJ KIRBY #1 POWER UP TO SSJ4!! AND KAMEHAMEHA THE dis-INFLATED half dead KIRBY NOW!!!

[COLOR=darkred]..^^[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]//[/COLOR](>")>[COLOR=royalblue][B](@========<<<(((([/B][/COLOR](>XX<)[COLOR=royalblue][B])))[/B][/COLOR]
Posted
hehe
alright kirby... you know what to do :smirk:
(>')>[COLOR=red]------------------<@> <@> <@> <@> <@> <@> <@>[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I'll side with ya! You got the strength, I got the gifs! Lol :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup perfect combo...lil hell4t uuhhh okay!
Posted
SSJ4 KIBY..go whack tha potera fused kirby NOW!!

[COLOR=darkred]..^^[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]//[/COLOR](>')^ [COLOR=yellow]( >X.x )>[/COLOR]

whack!!!..thats for being a fusing show of..j/k...hehe nice gif btw':D
Posted
joins in with sia...go my ssj4 kirbies...kamehameha buus army with sias army!!

[COLOR=darkred]..^^[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]//[/COLOR](>")>[COLOR=royalblue](@====<<((([/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]..^^[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]//[/COLOR](>")>[COLOR=royalblue](@====<<((([/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]..^^[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]//[/COLOR](>")>[COLOR=royalblue](@====<<((([/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]..^^[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]//[/COLOR](>")>[COLOR=royalblue](@====<<((([/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]..^^[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkred]//[/COLOR](>")>[COLOR=royalblue](@====<<((([/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]i wanna join! whos side can i be on? [/B][/QUOTE]
whoseever side u wanna be on qt lol :angel:



n e wayz
C'MON KIRBZ!
(>')>[COLOR=Red]------@[/COLOR]
(>')>[COLOR=Red]------@[/COLOR]
(>')>[COLOR=Red]------@[/COLOR]
(>')>[COLOR=Red]------@[/COLOR]
(>')>[COLOR=Red]------@[/COLOR]
(>')>[COLOR=Red]------@[/COLOR]
(>')>[COLOR=Red]------@[/COLOR]
(>')>[COLOR=Red]------@[/COLOR]
(>')>[COLOR=Red]------@[/COLOR]
(>')>[COLOR=Red]------@[/COLOR]
(>')>[COLOR=Red]------@[/COLOR]
Posted
^^ok then..... *looks around* eenie meenie miney mo catch a tiger by his toe....er...nevermind...i'll do this the easy way....

who wants me on their team!?:D
~crickets chirp~
oh i c it all now *sniff*
Posted
why dont you side wif us....anywayz.,


kirbies practice double ka-me-ha-me-ha!!!


KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!!

[COLOR=royalblue][B](((())))>>>====@)[/B][/COLOR][B]<( " )>[/B][COLOR=royalblue][B](@====<<<(((())))[/B][/COLOR]
Posted
KIRBZ! FREEZE BU'S ARMY!
USE DAT FREEZING THING!
(>')>[COLOR=skyblue].,;'.,';.,';.,';,.,';.,';.,';,.';,.,';.';';.';,.';,.';.,';.,';.,';.',,.';,.';,.,';.,';.,';,.';,.,';.,';.,';.,';.,.'[/COLOR]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bu's kirby-> [COLOR=skyblue][('.')][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]:D I am the king of Kirby Gifs!! Lol! Darn, no gif this time, but oh well..

Potera Kirby goes SSJ4!!!

[COLOR=skyblue]'[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow](>")[/COLOR][COLOR=skyblue]'[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]>[/COLOR] [b]-->[/b][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][b][COLOR=yellow]^([/COLOR][COLOR=red]**[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow])^[/COLOR][/b][/SIZE] [b]-->[/b] [SIZE=1][b][COLOR=red]~(>[/COLOR]"[COLOR=red])>[/COLOR][/b][/SIZE]
Posted
(>')>[COLOR=blue]:.:';..;.'.;';.';.';.';.';.';.';.[/COLOR](>'_'<)[COLOR=blue].;.';.';.';.';.''.';.;';.';.';.';.';.';[/COLOR]<('<)


NOW FINISH IT KIRBZ!!!!
(>')>[COLOR=orange]~~~~~@[/COLOR](>'_'<)[COLOR=orange]@~~~~~[/COLOR]<('<)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...