Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue] Like it says here are a couple of banners I made. I got bored so i decided to make them. tell me what u think! :) I can't post anymore attachments so there's only one this time I'll post more later.[/COLOR]

[IMG] trigunbanner_memories.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Pretty good eino, there are only two things I don't like though. The "g" is cut off, and the Woolfwood pic. came out a little funny. Other then that I like it. Well done.
Posted
What program are you using? Their facing are really pixelly, and it's kinda... detached in the 1st one. The 2nd... I think if you were going to put the Blade in there, you should have put all of the "Gunho guns" (sp) in. The text looks a little pixelly too... But it might be the program. Practice makes perfect, so keep at it. (And don't give me the "But nobody's perfect" thing)
Posted
[COLOR=blue] I am using paint. I know the pictures don't really turn out that great. I won't say nobodies perfect as an excuse. Well heres another banner. This one's Cowboy Bebop! tell me how you like it.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...