Paleo-Rex Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 Is any one looking forward to the release of the mini-series Immortal Grand prix on Cartoon Network. I think it looks pretty good and, of course, you can't go wrong with Toonami. I think it looks awsome, I haven't seen this style of anime in the new for a while.
hawke3000 Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 OHHHH!!!!!!You mean a good stab.I thought you meant cartoon network did some thing bad!!!!
Zen Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 It looks intriguing. Its supposed to be a mini sereis of about Six episodes, like FLCL. I would like to see how it plays out. But you forget that CN also helped at BIG O season 2, which is obvious. THe animation doesn't look as crisp and detalied as the first season, but i don't care. What part is CN taking in the creation of IGX?
Guest Anime_Forever Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 All I know is it looks awesome. Lets wait till the 15th to start a real IGPX thread k?
eleanor Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 [size=1] I already made a post about this in that big sticky, but whatever. IGPX is 20 minutes long, and each episode is about 5 minutes long. Or something like that. I just know that IGPX is extremely short. It's about this tournament with numerous pilot groups sent out to destroy robot....sorry, my memory is a bit fuzzy. =_= The art is good enough, and I think the quality is nice.[/size]
WW2 Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 Yeah I saw the trailer for IXP last night, and I think it looks alright. Even though the story has been done before, i.e. Zoids. Its a tournament, where an new team, like the Blitz team, rises in the ranks, all thanx to a new giant robot, like the Liger Zero. So, yeah its been done before, what hasn't. Plus I think the mecha design for the series is awsome. It kinda reminds me of the Hardsuits from Bubblegum Crisis, mixed with the robots from Full Metal Panic. I guess I'll just have to wait to see if I'll like it.:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now