yogi bear Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 Today I was at a daily yugioh tournement. I knew I forgot something my deck so later I just watched people play. Then out of nowhere this guy ask to duel me, I told him about my problem so he gave me a extra deck to duel him. I was so suprised when I beat him. I could'nt belive it I thought it was a fluke, well later me and the same guy doulbe dueled. I used the same deck the guy lent me {still not knowing what cards I did'nt play} and beat the two guys we were against. I just want to know am I a great duelist or am I just a lucky guy.
gouf Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 it really depends on the deck and the opponets your up against.
Sara Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 [size=1]If you have to ask, I would say it was luck.[/size]
Ben Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 I would say you personally may have little to do with the situation. It would depend on the deck, your opponent, your opponents deck, [B]luck[/B], and then, finally, your ability as a duelist.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 Luck. Luck of the draw basically. That along with the combination that your opponent's were novices.
Marik_Duelist Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 you are one lucky person. you should have played the lotto on the same day
Solo Tremaine Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 [COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Well, I think this thread's run its course now.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
Recommended Posts