Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Today I was at a daily yugioh tournement. I knew I forgot something my deck so later I just watched people play. Then out of nowhere this guy ask to duel me, I told him about my problem so he gave me a extra deck to duel him. I was so suprised when I beat him. I could'nt belive it I thought it was a fluke, well later me and the same guy doulbe dueled. I used the same deck the guy lent me {still not knowing what cards I did'nt play} and beat the two guys we were against. I just want to know am I a great duelist or am I just a lucky guy.
Posted
I would say you personally may have little to do with the situation. It would depend on the deck, your opponent, your opponents deck, [B]luck[/B], and then, finally, your ability as a duelist.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Luck. Luck of the draw basically.

That along with the combination that your opponent's were novices.
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...