Booboo Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 So, i decided to take Ginny's advice and color this drawing on the computer. His eyes are freakishly-green-wierd looking, but besides that I think i did a decent job. Anywho take a look-see, and tell me what you think. :D
Rhys Mayiessen Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 [color=indigo]Its really good! :D It's better than I can do anyways (I dunno if that accounts to much). I can never get the hang of colouring things...maybe its just me lol! Anyways great job![/color]
Eclectic Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 Nice colouring, and it's on a great pic. One question: Why is he wearing a headband?
Booboo Posted September 10, 2003 Author Posted September 10, 2003 He is wearing the head band because he is drunk. Anywho thanks for the compliments. :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now