Michelangelo Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 What do you think about cartoonnetwork starting over on the .hack series. I think it was a wrong move to make because they should have continued the series.
Guest Anime_Forever Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 The series was over. They had to repeat.
Stuart Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]It wasnt over! The final battle is about to begin! If they hadnt started over though It woulda got old quick, Look at DBZ they play re-runs all the time but it doesnt get old, but all the shows that dont start over and go all the way threw.. those are the ones that get old.[/color][/size]
Hacker Kite Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 It would have been great to see the last battle start but also I would like them to start over because of the episodes i missed some where along the line. THough i voted continue the series i really didn't care what they did.
Zephyr Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 What the **** are you people talking about??? .Hack//SIGN is over. They have gone through all 26 episodes. There are two more episodes, they only exist as a marketting gimick. They are not continuations of the storyline. All that is left is the .Hack Games and .Hack// ??? of the Twilight Bracelet (forgot the first word) which follows after the games. There is no last battle, Skeith was the closest thing to a last battle and he was no longer a threat to the group after Helba erased Net Slum.
Heavyblade Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 OK...I thought it was good to start over cause I missed a load of episodes and I want to see them. But it is kinda annoying to watch episodes you've already watched.
RPGchick Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 I would have been glad if they showed the other episodes. I am never going to be able to get enough money to buy the dvd's... Oh yeah, and it is .hack//Legen of Twilight's Bracelet
Stuart Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]I know its over, its just gay how they ended it.. thats what Im saying.. Ohh well at least I can see the 3 episodes I missed now that it has started over[/color][/size]
Shy Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 [size=1]The series has fully run in the US, so it isn't a big deal that cartoon Network has decided to rerun the series. This thread has already run it's course in seven posts, so I'm going to close it. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts