Yoda Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Like I always say, and will defend you to the end on this, you are one of the coolest guys on here!
Sephiroth Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 you are the most annoying person I have ever met and I will ban you now.... heh, just kidding....
Break Posted October 2, 2001 Author Posted October 2, 2001 kool, thnx guys. OFF TOPIC NOTE: safer, does pikeon remind you of devon?
PiroMunkie Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]Eh, you don't bother me. So you're not too bad.. i guess..[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now