Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] This convention is getting close! [Sept. 26-28] I'm thouroughly excited about going...it'll be my first convention. ^_^ I missed the pre-registration, so I'll have to get a walk-in membership, but....=_=. Oh well.

I'm going to have to miss the morning activites for Friday, because my mom will die before letting me miss school for this event.

Anybody else going?[/size]
Posted
o_o No.....I miss once agine U.U

I live in Duluth......which is what......two hours away from Alanta.I am not going,mainly because my mom can't walk good.....and I cannot stand my step-dad......and...I am a loser ^_^

Well.....I guess I'll wait till next year....Maybe I will cosplay ^_^
Posted
[size=1] Oh, that sucks. =_=

I have about...no one to go with. I mean, I do, but I don't think the people that are going with me actually like anime as much as me. lol. I hope it'll still be fun.[/size]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Heh, get me in, and I'll go. I live pretty close to Atlanta now and I've never been to a convention. How much does it costs? I'm seriously thinking about it if you give me the info.[/color][/size]
Posted
I'm going! ^^ It'll be my first convention & I'm REALLY excited! Maybe I'll see you there! Who are you going as or are you going to dress up?
Posted
Whoa there's a convention in Atlanta? Cool, I live in florida however so I most likely can't go considering I didn't sign up for it and have no idea how much it cost. Plus I don't even have a car or any friends near me who is going. What bummer, maybe next year. Though I some how doubt it.^_^!
Posted
[size=1] To Queen Asuka:

The pre-registration is over [I accidently missed it...] so you'll have to get walk-in registrations. It's pretty self-explanatory. You walk in, wait in line, and get a registration.

Three days: $40
Two days: $30
One day: $20

I'm looking for a schedule, so that I can decide on what days to go. You can just go to the AWA website [awa-con.com], and get more info there. ^_^

Naru: Great! Haven't seen you in a long time. ^_^[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]
Cons are very fun. At least, so I've heard. I myself have only been to one, and that was the recent Shoujocon in Rye, New York. Even though I only got to go for one day, it was a total blast! For those of you complaining that you never get to talk about anime with anyone, go to a con and you will have so many new friends. And I actually met someone at school TODAY who said he saw me there. Go figure! Maybe you'll get to know people you already thought you knew (or had no idea existed, as was my case). Anyway, please post how it was once you've gone. I had no idea there was one in Atlanta. Maybe my Grandma will go (hahaha). I wish I could go, but if you think Florida is far, try getting there from NYC!

Also, cosplaying is very fun, especially when someone wants your picture, or says "Oh, you're so and so from this series!" It's a sign that you did a good job, and you don't look like an idiot ^_^
[/COLOR]
Posted
I'll definently have to check out that site. I bet you no one knows who I'm cosplaying as...hehehe...

If I find a Schedule, I'll post it on here.

maladjusted--I know! I'm soo glad to see you again!
  • 10 months later...
Posted
YAY! AWA is getting close again!!! Of Course I'm going again! I've been planning this since September 26th of last year!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!

This year I'm cosplaying as Misha from Pita Ten. Its safe to say I'll do A LOT better in the cosplay compitition this year. Ask maladjusted: I was SO scared last year!

Is anyone else going? Maybe we can meet! It'll be great!! :laugh:

~naru-chan
Posted
Naru, wouldn't have it been easier to simply start a new thread for Anime Weekend Atlanta 2004? ^_^;;

Since this topic is nearly a year old, and since you had to double-post in order to revive it, I don't see any reason to keep it around.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...