OtakuBoards

Final episode summary

Squall

• 2 weeks later...
I'll summarize it for you as best as I can.
People who hate spoilers,DON'T READ THIS POST!!

Tsukasa,Mimiru,and Subaru are trapped in a feild that is seprated into three different cubicles,one person in each.When they wake up,they start to search for one anouther,though they run into
the fake players,which are a special virus that copies other player's character so that they look exactly alike,but they can't mimic personalities.
When Mimiru meets the fake-Tsukasa,she's skeptical about the way he is.He treats her similar to how Tsukasa treated her in the first episode.Then,after a one-sided arguement,she stomps off in anouther direction,most likely looking for Subaru.
The scene switches to Tsukasa,who had found the fake-Subaru.
Tsukasa asks her if she's fine and stuff,but she asks as though he were a burden.This gives Tsukasa some suspicions,so he leaves,though he is completely confused.
Then it's to Subaru.She just met the fake-Tsukasa.He cts as though he hates her being around all the time.She looks at him strangely,but she says nothing.
The scene is back to Tsukasa,who found the fake-Mimiru.He sits beside her,but quickly get back up,because she kept saying that they were trapped here,unable to get out,and that they should give up.Tsukasa reponds to this by saying that she couldn't be the real Mimiru,because the real Mimiru was too stubborn to give up that easily.
The fake-Mimiru dissolves into a couple of slugs
and when they hit the ground,the ground,sky,and everything else
morphed into blue glowing tiles.It looked as if he was in a tiled box.On each side,some of the tiles desintigrated,forming a door.
Mimiru and Subaru cam out of the side doors,which closed when they entered.
Then the tiles glowed white,and Morgana's realm
appeared.Aura,the young white floating girl Tsukasa knew about,was in there.You know where it is.Sora found it remember?
Tsukasa called out to her,asking her if she reconized his voice.
She then floats downward to him,still asleep.He puts his hand her shoulder,and she smiles,faintly.Then Morgana's voice speaks,telling Tsukasa to leave Aura alone and to give,because his role has been played out.He resents that saying that he knows what to do,that he's not afraid of her anymore.He goes on saying that he should return to where he belongs,that he is the
key to awakening her.He says he has to wake her to log out.
When he says he will log out at any cost,Aura awakens.The green
sky turns a rainbow aurora,and she reconizes Tsukasa.Sora was watching the whle event,so he shows himself and he tells Morgana,that more people have abondoned her than just Tsukasa,but himself as well.She is outraged by this.
Sora asks Tsukasa if they can be freinds,which Tsukasa agrees.
Sora tells them to teleport.Mimiru,Subaru and Aura do,but Tsukasa waits.Sora tells him he'll be right behind him.Tsukasa
nodds and teleports too.Sora braggs to Morgana how pethetic she is on relying on a 10 year-old boy,and a fourth grader like himself.She tells him that she is very powerful without their help.
He says whatever and attemps to teleport,but the rings stop midway.She explains to him that she doesn't take revenge
lightly,and that there are worse things than death.A large,red staff shoots from the ground,with Sora stuck to it.He is then data-drained.Morgana calls for Skeith,who,in the real world,
becomes comatose.A gigantic white monster appears,which is sent after Tsukasa and Aura.In the netslum,everybody is there,and when everyone asks questions about Aura,the whit monster,Skeith,attempts to break through Helb's barrier to finish its job.Helba flashmails Bear,sayng that its a huge virus of somesort and she can't delete it fast enough to destroy it before it gets to them.Bear replies by saying he can see it.Thten he asks
what she will do.She says,and I have to quote,"I will..."Skeith roars i agony but isn't deleted yet,"...abondon this feild."Then the picture leaves as if it were a whirlpool.
In the real world,Tsukasa walks outside of the hosiptal.
SHE is a girl;the skirt says it all,plus the voice.She passes the real Subaru.They notice this and they both stare.Then they show color right before they talk.They run,well one runs,toward each other,when their hands are about to meet,time freezes.The arms are gray and thebackground is the same blue tile as the special
feild they appeared in earlier.
Then we arrive at the same pillar of stone that we were at at the beginning of the series.Its at the ocean on top of that cliff.We hear Morgana speaking,"I need you like you need me.You and I can walk togethe,and live in harmony and laughter.As long as we walk together,I shall protect you."During all this time we are moving closer to the pillar,which looks like an ordinary pillar.
When we reach it after Morgana's words,you hear and see static.
Then its like it was turned off,complete darkness.
~~~
That's the entire summary.
The show ends right there.
Leaves you with a lot of suspence.
Pm me if you have any questions,because I've watched all the shows that have come out,and played all the games that have come out.I know all about what happened.
You owe me because this took three hours to write!!!!!

hehe, i can't believe you wrote an entire summary. I give you lots of credit. but to all you that haven't seen it, actually watching it is better. wait until the dvd or video comes out and buy it. it is probably the best episode in the series, since it ties in the most with the video games.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Charm Seyugoshi[/I]
first of all...it doesnt.I was watching the other day,about two episodes after maha died,and one after sora died,and it just started over...the entire series,back to when he meets Mimiru and Bear.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=GREEN] The series .hack//SIGN did end. CN showed all of the episodes. But the entire .hack// series is far from over. To see how the story continues you have to play the video games and watch the OAV's. I think they pick up about six months after the end of .hack//SIGN.[/COLOR]

hey the episode that "Rein Sakado" wrote was of episode 26
however that IS NOT THE LAST EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!
There is episode 27 (ive seen it in *** w/eng. subtitles)
it is pretty cool

there are more episodes too, but I don't know how many.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by some1 [/i]
[B]hey the episode that "Rein Sakado" wrote was of episode 26
however that IS NOT THE LAST EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!
There is episode 27 (ive seen it in *** w/eng. subtitles)
it is pretty cool

there are more episodes too, but I don't know how many. [/B][/QUOTE] Wow, is it just me, or is the post quality in the .hack forum going downhill?

In any case, the series .hack//SIGN has 26 and only 26 episodes. If those extra episodes (27-29) were part of series, they would be obtainable under the same license. However, each episode is under its own unique license, which means that these episodes are categorized by style. Those episodes are only under SIGN because it is in the same fashion as SIGN, just like LIMINALITY and DUSK have a consistent art style.

• 4 weeks later...
The real Subaru is a girl, but [spoiler] She's crippled. It's Tsukasa who is really a girl [/spoiler]

Thanks for everyones help on the summaries. I've decided to wait for the rest of the series to play out b4 I try to make complete sense of it, though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tsukasa_hack [/i]
[B]The real Subaru is a girl, but [spoiler] She's crippled. It's Tsukasa who is really a girl [/spoiler]

Thanks for everyones help on the summaries. I've decided to wait for the rest of the series to play out b4 I try to make complete sense of it, though. [/B][/QUOTE] What "rest of the series?" Haha, you just said the ending in a sentence. You can't get any more final than that. Also, while .hack//SIGN is a little on the fantasic side, it's certainly within the realm of logic. I think you should be able to make heads or tails of everything after wathing the entire series.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mimiru945 [/i]
[B]? is the real subaru a girl or boy and who is A20 and Balmong? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royal blue]To answer the rest of your question, A-20 is a character that Mimiru meets. She's a newbie player that wants to go to a high-level dungeon so that [spoiler]she can prove to her classmates that she can do it. Apparently, it was a dare or something.[/spoiler]

Balmung is one of the "Descendants of Fianna" along with Orca. The two of them completed a special event and are renowned througout "The World." They each have titles, "Balmung of the Azure Sky" and "Orca of the Azure Sea." Balmung does not have much significance in .hack//SIGN, he has more of a purpose in the .hack games. [spoiler]He only shows up once to protect Subaru and Silver Knight...I don't remember if there was anyone else.[/spoiler][/color]

[quote][i]Originally posted by AzureWolf[/i]
[b]In any case, the series .hack//SIGN has 26 and only 26 episodes. If those extra episodes (27-29) were part of series, they would be obtainable under the same license. However, each episode is under its own unique license, which means that these episodes are categorized by style. Those episodes are only under SIGN because it is in the same fashion as SIGN, just like LIMINALITY and DUSK have a consistent art style.[/b][/quote]

[color=royal blue]I thought that Episodes 27 and 28 were going to come with the final .hack game, .hack//QUARANTINE. I've heard this in many places. Am I wrong?

Even if I am wrong, the .hack//SIGN series is basically over...and if Episodes 27 and 28 do come, then I think they're going to be farther into the future. But, I don't know for certain.[/color]

ok, ok, ok, let me fill some stuff in about 27 and 28. They are "bonus episodes" that (from what i'v heard) come with the last DVD of .hack//sign TV series.

episodes 27 [spoiler] Is from Mimiru's point of view. It is supposed to be about why she started playing the game and I think it shows a bit about what happened around when Tsukasa first couldn't log-out.[/spoiler]

Episode 28 [spoiler] Is right after the games. It has the cast of .hack//sign and the cast from the game. They all meet up in Net slum. Mimiru meets Black rose, Tsukasa meets Elk, ect. And Sora is back ^^.... wait..... >_< *cough* anyways, im not sure what happens, but i got to watch a little episode clip from 28... it looks like Sora and Crim get in another fight or something ^^' [/spoiler]

well, i hope that settles things up a bit. I need to start coming here more often again ^^.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tachikawa03
hey for ppl that have played the game why do the charaters look the same as in the game but have diferent names
And who is kite? why does he look like elk ? and why does elk look like tsukasa?
ive watched most of the episodes but only played the first game..
now im just really confused with the characters