Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I don't know about you guys, but I love the N!
For those who don't know, The N is a television block for teenagers on the Noggin channel. (Noggin is an expansion of Nickelodeon)
They really have only three shows, but two of them rock! One of them is Degrassi: Next Generation. So much drama, lies, drugs, etc. A very interesting show, in my opinion. Pretty much an average highschool, but with problems popping up left and right. I don't think it's for eveyrone though. You'll lose intrest after highschool, but it's worth a watch.
The other is Radio Free Roscoe. This is less dramatized then Degrassi, but it's basically the same story of problems. This time, four best friends team up and start an underground radio station to voice their opinions. They also come up with secret identities enabling them to voice their opinion.
After watching this, I guarantee you'll want to have your own radio station.^_^

So does anyone else watch the N?[/size]
Posted
I was flipping chanels a few months ago and I saw Dagrassi it was pretty interesting, I watch it alot. It feels so much better to laugh at there problems It really gets my mind off my own.
Posted
What's this? Someone actually takes Degrassi seriously, and on top of that they like it? Heh, my friends and I watch it just to laugh. It just seems very unrealistic to us. Maybe that's just because our school is nothing like the one on the show. I do like Daria though (It's another show on The N. It was on MTV for a while so you may know it from there.)
Posted
Hey, i kinda watch the N every three weeks cuz i shows Pete and Pete along with Respect you Shorts becuase those were shows l loved as a little kid and i finally get to see it again. Now if only the y would air the Angry Beavers.
Posted
[size=1]They air Angry Beavers on another channel. ;)

I didn't mean that Degrassi was too realistic. Some of these things [i]do[/i] happen.

But I doubt that they happen all in one school. Or to one person.

Like I said, once you get to highschool and beyond, it loses appeal very quickly.[/size]
Posted
I only watch The N for Daria. That's it; I pretty much hate every other show on The N. They're all just shows that pander to teenagers who can't get enough soap operas, anyway.
Posted
I used to watch Pete&Pete all the time, back in the day. (heh, I just said back in the day! *cringe*)
I never can find Daria or the Angry Beavers any more. When might this "N" come on?
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]I don't understnad how anyone could like the awful shows they have on that station. Sure, Pete and Pete, Daria, and Clarissa (if they still show that) are good, but they are all taken from another channel.

Mostly what puts me off are the commercials. I just cannot watch a station that shows awful commercials constantly. It's why I only watch Toon Disney for Gargoyles and possibly Aladin.

The shows are pretty bad too. I don't know why, but 14-year olds with relationship problems sounds like a pretty stupid premise for a show. That's probably not the premise of the entire show (that Degrassi one, that is), but it's all I could gather from the 10.5 seconds I could stand watching the show.


And those jerks stole my letter, I've been calling myself N for years![/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...