Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Favorite Dropkick Murphys Song  

2 members have voted

  1. 1. Favorite Dropkick Murphys Song

    • The Spicy McHaggis Jig
      1
    • Barroom Hero
      1
    • Cadence to Arms
      0
    • Which Side Are You On?
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Am I the only one other than my buddies who know of this great Irish-American punk band that features bagpipes (yes, bagpipes) to make kick arse punk music? If you have name your favorite song below.
Posted
Yo dude i love the dropkick murphys. They just have such a unique style different from so many other bands. Lately the music being played has the same style and i cant even distinguish from other artists. It's just cool to hear music with just a cool style that is just different from all the others. Plus there music is full energy and who doesn't love some loud daring music...with bagpipes...now how can you not love a band with bagpipes...thats just plain cool^_^
Posted
[font=gothic][color=indigo]They're style is very distinctive, I must say. I've heard very few of their songs, but what I have heard, I like quite a lot. My favourite song so far would have to be Walk Away...

I think the only problem with them is that in every song I've heard, the guy's voice starts off really smooth, then gets rougher after the first chorus...Makes me wonder what exactly is going on.[/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...