OtakuBoards

Bio Hunter

AkumaAoshi

[color=hotpink][size=1]Yeah, I have this movie. I have only watched it one time and it was alright. It was a bit on the freaky side, from what I can remember. But I do remember that I liked it. Except for the VERY explicit sex scene right there at the beginning of the movie. But it was so freaky![/color][/size]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]I saw it over a year ago on cable. All I remember is that it was very gory. There were two people who dedicated themselves to killing monsters, and one of them was a monster himself... though he was good, and could control himself from transforming... at times, anyway.

Nothing special about it. I've seen more shocking, disgusting anime around, but it's fun for the hour that it lasts.[/color][/font]

[color=crimson]I saw it on cable too. It freaked me out, but I liked it. I don't remember much about it, so if I could, I would be willing to watch it again. While parts were disgusting, I think the most disgusting thing I have seen in anime was when someone's intestines fell out and piled out the road in Akira. >gags<
The plot was good and the movie itself was very interesting, I sat till 3am watching it(must have been good).

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah I own it. It's ok , not as good as say Demon City Shinjuku or Wicked City or other demon styled movies but it's alright. To all you people that think that Bio Hunter is freaky and gross and gory, you obviously haven't been introduced to more diverse anime cause that is not what I'd call freaky and gory. Also if you think the sex scene in the beginning is explicit you don't wanna see Wicked City. That movie is borderline hentai.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowfire [/i]
[B]Yeah I own it. It's ok , not as good as say Demon City Shinjuku or Wicked City or other demon styled movies but it's alright. To all you people that think that Bio Hunter is freaky and gross and gory, you obviously haven't been introduced to more diverse anime cause that is not what I'd call freaky and gory. Also if you think the sex scene in the beginning is explicit you don't wanna see Wicked City. That movie is borderline hentai. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wicked city was a lame movie in my personal thoughts, it really had a stupid story :-/

the sex scene's in that were atleast boardline quality of a wannabe hentai.