Kaden Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 just a little wip, i used a gif as a reference made by TUS
Dan Rugh Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 It looks good from what I can see... Either take a closer picture or scan the drawing so we can better critique it.
Kaden Posted September 9, 2003 Author Posted September 9, 2003 i will scan it once its all lined and everything, im also going to water colour it and see how that turns out
SubaruFan Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 I've decided to never color any of my pictures because I dont really know how to do it and I'm afraid of destroying my work lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now